Unleash product development creativity via digitization of all transaction processes
Who we are
Who we are
Marco and Lucio met at a company that develops and implements software aimed at improving the innovation process. They quickly realize that their skills are totally complementary, but that the currently practiced consulting model of “requirements followed by design followed by implementation” does not fully unlock the potential of this synergy. This for two reasons.
On one side, it prevents the development of a truly customer centric solution. Too much work is done before the client has a chance to feedback on the solution and this creates resistance to accommodate needed change for timing, technical or cost reasons.
On the other side, it forces the customer to ensure that a seemingly infinite series of revolving consultants are all aligned to the same solution. They are first need to talk to a business consultant, then to a solution architect, then to the developers, explaining again and again what they need as something got lost or was not fully elaborated in the hand-over between one professional figure and another.
Armed with these insights, they were determined to develop a truly customer centric approach.
For one, they also realized that being the experts in their own field was not enough. They needed to know more of each other’s work to ensure that they would both understand the specific customer request at a deeper level, as well as understanding the potential different solutions the software offered to either choose the most effective one or go back to the customer to expose different scenario by which his need could be met. They also ensured that both were involved in every step of the process. Not only did this led to better solutions, but also dramatically reduce the time the customer had to spend on the project.
Second, Lucio’s experience in customer centric product development suggested the development of a more agile process, where the customers saw the solution progressively being shaped from a mock-up, to a series of prototypes, to a Minimum Viable product and, finally, to the finished article.
Marco and Lucio founded the C+P Consulting to ensure these beliefs are brought to every single project they are involved in.
What does the word consultant mean to you?
One of the feedbacks we often receive is that “we are not traditional consultants”. We take it as a compliment. We have realized over the years that this represents:
• The alchemy stemming from our deep knowledge of R&D / Innovation, Strategy and IT
• The continuous commitment and passion to achieve your objectives “whatever it takes”
• The achievement of a solution that not only works and is correct, but it feels “Made for me”
• The personal growth of the team to whom we provided the service
• The relationship of trust, collaboration and esteem, established over the years with each client with whom we have worked. We create personal relationships that last well beyond the duration of the project, creating the desire to overcome new challenges together and reach increasingly important goals
• The flexibility to create projects right-sized for your budget and to be there when you need us
We’re not a typical consultant firm. And we’re not looking for typical consultants
We are continuously looking for people that believe in being Accountable, Innovative, Servant leaders and with Broad Expertise.
The quality of our work is always measured by our clients.
We empower people to reinvent the way every job is done by exploring leading-edge strategies and technologies.